Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 4, 2012

Seann William Scott (aka, Stifler from American Pie) Is Engaged--Unsurprisingly, to Victoria's Secret Model! For Some Reason, I Find This News Creepy.



I know I shouldn't confuse an actor with a role he plays, but Seann William Scott will always be Stifler to me. Which is why I was totally creeped out when I heard Seann William Scott/Stifler is engaged. The fact that he's marrying former Victoria's Secret model Lindsay Frimodt further blurs the Seann/Stifler line. I mean, of COURSE Stifler is marrying this girl.

So yeah, Life & Style reported last week that Seann/Stifler proposed on Valentine's Day. And E! confirmed the news on the red carpet at the Hollywood premiere of American Reunion last night, where Seann/Stifler told E! News, "I don't know how I got a girl like my fiancee." We don't know either, Stifler.

Weirdly, Wikipedia (which I know isn't the most accurate source!) reports that Lindsay is currently married to a "billionaire business man," who she allegedly tied the knot with in June 2010. **scratches head**

Thoughts on Seann/Stifler and Lindsay's engagement? Is anyone else weirded out by it?!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét