Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 4, 2012

Need Some Wedding Hair and Makeup Inspiration? I've Found It! (On a Hunger Games Star!)



I hadn't heard of actress Isabelle Fuhrman before The Hunger Games, but now I'm full-on obsessed. Last week I was raving about the wedding-worthy dress she wore to The Hunger Games premiere, and now I'm gaga for her hair and makeup from The Cinema Society's screening last night!

Let's get a closer look

Her earrings are Blue Nile Diamond Stud Earrings, which are lovely for a bride.


Her face could not be more perfect, from her flicked-out eyeliner to her glossy pink lips. And her chic, swept-up bun? Divine!

But my favorite part is the sparkle-tastic Jennifer Behr barrette, which makes her back-to-basics bun absolutely breathtaking.

ennifer Behr Swarovski Crystal Encrusted Barrette from Saks Fifth Avenue.


Thoughts on Isabelle's hair and makeup? Would you copy this look for your wedding day?

She also has really nice eyebrows. (I TOLD you I'm obsessed!)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét