Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 4, 2012

The Budget Savvy Bride: If You Hand Out These Adorable Favors at Your Wedding, I Might Just Crash It!


I don't know why an itty-bitty jar makes a wedding favor more enticing, it just does!

Case in point: These adorable cupcakes in jars.

These bundles of cuteness are red velvet cupcakes, which I generally don't even like, but I'm pretty sure I'd knock back at least two of the jarred variety. How could you not? Those too-cute wooden spoons!

While she was rounding up different cupcakes in jars, The Budget Savvy Bride also stumbled across ...

...

...

Jarfaits!

(See if you can guess what those are!)

For more wedding favors in jars (including links to how-tos!) visit The Budget Savvy Bride.

Would you give your guests these super-cute favors? Or do you have something else entirely in mind?

If you're going to serve dessert in a jar, feel free to leave the date, time and location of your wedding below—juuuust in case I'm in the neighborhood!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét