Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 4, 2012

A Crazy-Easy Way To Up the "Glam" Factor at Your Wedding! (Plus, My New Favorite Wedding Color Combo!)





After staring at a pool for five days (tough life, I know!) I'm obsessed with light blue as a wedding color.

And I absolutely adore light blue with gold. How insane is this ring?

Speaking of gold, one of the easiest ways to make your wedding feel more dressed up (or "glam," as we say around these parts) is to add a soft metallic to your wedding palette. (By "soft metallic" I mean a gold (or silver or copper or whatever!) that's not super-shiny. Anything too reflective and your wedding will start to look like a disco!)

Here's some of my favorite light blue and gold Pinspiration:



For more blue and gold wedding ideas, visit my Blue & Gold Wedding board on Pinterest!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét