Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 4, 2012

8 Totally Gorgeous Engagement Rings in Totally WEIRD Scenarios! (On a Lollipop?!) Or, As I Like To Call Them: Rings In Compromising Positions



When I was recently clicking my way around Pinterest in search of pretty engagement rings, I came across some pretty random photos. Wedding rings on barbed wire. Wedding rings on a lollipop stick. Wedding rings on the ear of a stuffed rabbit. Say what?!

On your wedding day, your photographer will probably have some down time and ask you if you want a "portrait" of your rings. If you're into it, she'll find what she deems a fun place to shoot them (on top of a macaroon, over a golf tee) and you'll wind up with a photo that may fit in with the vibe of your wedding (rings on grapes at a winery wedding) but will look totally random if it's not surrounded by other photos of your big day.

Here are eight of my favorite "Rings In Compromising Positions":


WASTE OF A PERFECTLY GOOD TOOTSIE ROLL POP

I'M KNOT SO SURE ABOUT THIS PHOTO

BEING MARRIED TOTALLY ROCKS

DIAMONDS DON'T GROW ON TREES. THEY GROW IN HOUSEPLANTS.

LIKE SANDS THROUGH THE HOURGLASS, SO IS THE END OF OUR SINGLEHOOD

"ORANGE YOU GLAD WE WERE PHOTOGRAPHED ON FRUIT!"


I HOPE SOMEONE PACKED A METAL DETECTOR, JUUUUUUST IN CASE …

JUST BEGGING TO GET ELECTROCUTED

Amused? Check out my Rings In Compromising Positions board on Pinterest!

Will you get a portrait of your rings? Which of the rings above do you like best?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét