Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 4, 2012

How Big Do You Want Your Wedding To Be? (Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Are Going BIG!)



What do you think the perfect size is for a wedding? Fifty people? One hundred? Three hundred? One million?

OK, OK, I don't think anybody actually wants a million people at their wedding. I'm not even sure that's physically possible. But size does matter for most people--even Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake.

The pair is reportedly a "big summer wedding." How big, exactly? It's hard to know. What's big to us may be teensy to them--I mean, I'll bet they know a lot more people than we do. Says a source: "Jessica initially wanted a smaller, more intimate wedding, but Justin from the beginning wanted a big wedding, and that's what they have decided on." Apparently, Jess and Justin now plan on including all their friends in the event.

My wedding began small but ended up with about 250 guests. That was definitely as big as I wanted (and as big as I could handle!).

What is the perfect size for a wedding? What's your magic number of guests?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét